Thanks to everyone who attended the first PTA Meeting last week. We had some great discussions and filled a few more key committee positions. Below are some of the highlights from the meeting.
- New PTA Bulletin Board located just outside the main office. Sharon Nielsen and Tina Strungfield will be keeping the board full of great information.
- T-Shirt committee has been formed and will be headed up by Cassie Fox
- Katie Gladwill will begin coordination for this years Battle of the Books
- Explore the option to bring the Oregon Coast Aquarium Outreach program to Wascher this January
A link to the complete meeting minutes is below. These minutes will be approved at the next PTA meeting. If you notice any corrections that need to be made please let us know.
- October Family Fun Night (TBD)
- Family Movie Night (November 16th)
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
Wascher Open House
We hope to see everyone at the Open House this Thursday, September 20th
We need your help to reach more parents!
We have set a goal to have 100 parents signed up to receive the PTA Announcement e-mail by the end of October. We currently are at 28 and climbing. You can help us out by using the “SHARE THIS EMAIL” link in the announcement e-mail to invite others to subscribe.
You can also let everyone know to visit wascherpta.org and enter the their e-mail address in the “Get the Latest News” box on the right hand of the main page.